Rosenberg, Freedman & Lee LLP (formerly Rosenberg, Freedman & Goldstein LLP) has gained prominence in Massachusetts for its special expertise in Elder and Disability Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Trust and Estate Administration, Real Estate and Development, and Licensing. Serving clients as their trusted legal advisors since 1982, Rosenberg, Freedman & Lee LLP is fully staffed and supported to provide quality, efficient and accessible legal services to individuals, families and businesses, in all our areas of practice.
- Special Needs Trusts
- Planning for long-term care
- Guardianship and alternatives
More on elder and disability law...
Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and trusts
- Settlement of estates
- Families with special needs
- Planning for incapacity
More on estate planning...
More on probate and trust administration...
- Land use, zoning and development
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Restaurant licensing
and Debt Issues
- Divorce, child custody, alimony & child support
- Modification and enforcement of judgments
- Restraining orders
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements
- Civil litigation matters & consumer bankruptcy
More on family law...
More on civil litigation...
More on debt issues...